1. Rakyat marhaen Selangor are now facing water rationing. Termasuklah aku yang terkena ni dalam Fasa 3. Seumur hidup aku ni 1st time kena catu air terkejut, which i had to resort to bathing using mineral water. Mampu?. Anda semua rakyat marhaen amacam, seronok jadi orang Selangor? Beb..hujan hari-hari bai…depan rumah gua siap air naik lagi. Tapi bukak paip..air non hado. I’d assumed everyone reading this adalah rakyat yang somewhat terpinggir dalam arus kemodenan negara, dan apabila mana-mana krisis terjadi adalah orang yang akan menerima tempias, no?
2. I’ve learned a bit on life lessons upon hitting 30. One of the most valuable lessons is to drop the useless friends. Put a stop to where i had to put up with them. You see, there’s always this kind of friend in life, the one who drags you down instead of pushes you forward. To me friendship is to always be there for your friends through thick and thin, especially through THIN. And when i hit rock bottom or when i faced the biggest hurdle in life, where were you my dear friends? So yea, learn to say no and most importantly, learn to say stop.
3. If you cant afford it, dont buy it. You’ll regret it much sooner that you think.
4. Your family sometimes is not your back bone. One has got to learn to be fiercely independent to get on in life. If you happen to have the merriment of your family to cheer you up and to pick you up when you lose, then good for you. But that’s so much what they can do for you. To get back on the track its solely up to you honey. Sesetengah family ni aku taktau la, maybe sebab upbringing kot, instead of offering love and supports, ada yang lebih suka ‘peleceh’. That’s downright sick la, bukan nak tolong tapi lagi nak bring you down lagi ada la. This, girl you gotta learn. Sendiri tolong diri sendiri la. Knowing all this made me learn and do things without relying so much on anyone else.
5. Speaking about being independent kan..aku jual keta aku sendiri bai. not just pegi dealer and drop the car and let the salesman do the rest. Aku cari buyer sendiri, pi puspakom 2-3 kali, turun naik JPJ and so much more, sendiri bai. Hampir kena tipu few times. Aku memang tobat dah nak deal ngan salesman melayu. Time nak pakai duit gila2, housemate aku kluar plak. Kena cari org replace, in which initially takde orang nak masuk..time tu aku berserah je la mana nak pakai duit lagi nak bayar bank, takde orang nak share rent ngan aku,.tapi tuhan tolong la within a month all the problems solved. Alhamdulillah!
6. No one knows that I had once hit rock bottom. 2012, aku tak ingat bila. Tapi sebab keja. Nak cerita balik pun malas dah tanak ingat dah sebenarnya. And now 2014 even aku terkejut that i’m still at the godforsaken bank. Ni kira love-hate relationship punya cerita la ni. I like my current (current ya not previous) bosses, I like the complexity of the job, the people whom I can learn from. I hate the culture, the non-existent benefits, the management dan banyak lagi lah. Tapi bila kau dah merasa how hard life was when you hit rock bottom, then kau sedar kata J.K Rowling, where she said ‘rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life’.